- DESIGNED FOR BEST EFFECTIVENESS: Grooved outer edge allows bed bugs to easily crawl up into the trap, achieving the detection and monitoring effects. The inner wall prevents bugs from escaping or climbing up to the furniture, no sticky hands in the trap area.
- UNIQUELY DESIGNED BUMPS: The bumps on the center well of the device provides even distribution of force from the furniture to prevent cracking accident.
- INNOVATIVE AND USER FRIENDLY: Designed with customer in mind, the traps allow you to place your furniture right against the wall, no need to change your current room design.
- CHEMICAL FREE: The traps work efficiently based on the innovative design which contains no pesticide or any other toxic, harsh and harmful chemical, safe to use in children’s rooms and around pets.
- MULTIPLE USE: The pack comes with 8 traps which allow you faster, all at once protection for your home and furniture from bed bugs.
The Bed Bug Trap and Interceptor is an innovative tool to detect and monitor bed bug infestations in your home. By placing the Bed Bug Trap and Interceptor under each leg of furniture, where you may rest, such as beds, sofas, or armchairs, the Bed Bug Trap and Interceptor eliminates all pathways for bed bugs to lodge themselves in your home. The Bed Bug Trap and Interceptor is a pesticide free and environmentally friendly method of bed bug prevention.
· Grooved outer edge allows bed bugs to easily crawl up into the trap, achieving the detection and monitoring effect
· Inner wall of the trap is pre-coated with talcum powder which prevents the bugs from climbing up to the bed, no stickiness in the trap area
· Innovative and user-friendly design allows you to place furniture and trap right against the wall
· Uniquely designed bumps on the center well of the device provides even distribution of force to prevent cracking, even compatible with thick carpets
· Easy to clean and maintain
· Pesticide free and environmentally friendly
· Designed in North America
How it Works
Place the Bed Bug Trap and Interceptor under each leg of furniture, where people may sleep or rest, such as beds, sofas, or armchairs. The trap will eliminate pathways for bedbugs to access furniture. The grooved walls of the device allow bed bugs to easily crawl up into the trap, and the inner walls are pre-coated with talcum powder to defend against pesky bed bugs. Bed bugs approaching the bed will be trapped and found in the outer ring.
Bed Bug Trap and Interceptor (8 per pack), user-friendly instructions
Buy with confidence from Amazon