- Dimension – Height – 15.24 Cm X Width – 6.35 Cm
- This eyeglass holder has been handcrafted from Indian mango wood, one of the most sought out timbers for its durability and lightweight properties.
- Crafted in the shape of a bearded man’s face. Makes for great gift to present for father’s day, birthdays, or any other occasion.
- Simply place your glasses on the nose of this wooden sculpture and you won’t have to worry about losing them or getting scratches on the lens.
- Care Instructions: 1)Use a soft cloth with liquid polish while cleaning to maintain its pristine look. 2)Keep away from direct sunlight as this will affect its color.
Store Indya was something that was created as a result of family trips we took across India. While travelling, we not only saw different cultures in different parts of India, but we also realized each corner of India has its own secret. They all have their own unique art forms that’s known to only a very few in India, and almost unknown to the rest of the world. The artisans that we work with are trying to continue the dying legacy of their artwork. Each artwork, handcrafted by them is an end product of their hard and meticulous work.Store Indya wants to revive these art forms and at the same time empower these skilled artists. We want to present different art forms and create a whole new product by itself that has never been created before.Overall, these products not only stand for aesthetics and traditions, but the designs on it also represent various socio-cultural issues that we want to talk about with the world and even encourage others to talk about it by gifting these handicrafts to one another. We want our products to not just sit quietly, looking pretty in a corner of your home, but in fact speak your mind. We at Store Indya believe in – “Design to empower.”
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon