- Rigorously tested by the HSE. Approved and licensed by the UK government for use in homes
- Professional strength fast-acting Bed Bug killing spray for direct application to multiple surfaces to maintain control for up to 4 weeks
- 1ltr trigger spray treats up to 25m2 in a single application creating a long-lasting residue. 1 x Fogger treats an area of 25 cubic m3
- Powerful Bed Bug killing fumigation aerosol (ULV) device with 100% natural ingredients, providing rapid and effective knockdown of Bed Bug populations in large spaces while leaving no residue on carpets or furniture, with no fire risk unlike other fumigation devices
- Contains the strongest concentration of Permethrin and Cypermethrin for amateur use
Pest Expert Formula ‘C’ Bed Bug Spray is a fast-acting killer with a long-lasting residual that maintains control. Pest Expert Formula ‘C’ is a highly-effective bed bug killer spray that delivers a rapid knockdown and helps maintain bed bug control. The invisible residue not only kills on contact but also remains effective for a number of weeks, offering longer-lasting protection. Formula ‘C’ Bug Spray is water-based so is safe for direct application to frames, mattresses, bedding and carpets and will not cause them any damage. Formula ‘C’ is low-odour and free from solvents, so it is perfectly suitable for bed bug treatment in all contexts, including hotels and B&Bs, hospitals and care homes, and households with children and/or pets, provided they are kept out of the area being treated until all surfaces are dry (2-3 hours). The active ingredient in Formula ‘C’ is the powerful insecticide cypermethrin, a broad spectrum insecticide that is effective against a wide range of flying and crawling insects. The Pest Expert Formula ‘P’ Bed Bug Killer Fogger is a fast-acting aerosol device containing a powerful insecticide which delivers a rapid eradication of bed bug infestations. The Pest Expert Formula ‘P’ Fogger is an aerosol device that is an essential component in any comprehensive treatment of bed bugs. Once activated it releases a pyrethrin gas, which fumigates a room, killing adult bed bugs. As it does not need to be lit, it poses no fire risk and leaves no visible deposits, so will not taint or damage clothing, bedding or furniture. One Fogger will treat an average size room of approx 4m x 4m (13ft x 13ft). For treatment of bed bug infestations in larger areas or several rooms add extra Foggers as necessary. Contains 0.2% w/w pyrethrins.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon