- 1 meter Soft White (Warm White) Tri-Chip LED Tape Light for OUTDOOR USE. (Tri-Chip = 3 LEDs in one for an even brighter display)
- Tape Specification: 24V DC. The tape is 14mm wide with 10cm cut intervals and includes fixing clips. 140 degree beam angle, 50 LEDs per meter, 600mA per meter (14.4 Watts per meter). Join up to 3m of tape light.
- The tape light can be cut and joined. IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE LED TAPE, PLEASE ADD OUR ADD-ON TAPE TO YOUR ORDER (SOLD SEPERATELY IN MULTIPLES OF 1M, INCREASE THE ORDER QUANTITY ACCORDINGLY) CODE: QBM24WWx3-15W-IP
- The kit includes a power supply (100-240VAC(input), 24VDC(output), INDOOR USE). If you would like to control the brightness then please add our Dimmer with Remote (QBM-LT3200) to your order.
- Please don’t hesitate to email us for any help or advise. If you add extra LED tape light to your order, we will ensure you have the correct power supply for the length of lighting ordered.
The latest in SMD LED technology. All products are supplied with 1 YEAR MANUFACTURES WARRANTY.
If you would like help choosing the correct components for your project, then please contact us by email.
We have a variety of different types of lighting in both 12V and 24V operating voltages. Please see below for further information about our LED Tape Light range (This is general information and may not relate to the product currently viewed)
Soft White (Warm White), White, Yellow, Blue, Red, Green and RGB (Red-Green-Blue for colour changing).
Types of LEDs used:
Single LED and Tri-Chip LED technology. Tri-Chip LEDs have three LEDs in one, providing more light when compared to our single chip version.
RGB technology – each physical LED has one Red, Green and Blue LED. Our RGB LED tape lighting is used for mood lighting when colour fading/changing is required or the option to change the static colour according to the event or preference.
Indoor and outdoor LED tape lights are available – Outdoor LED tape light is encapsulated to protect against water ingress and still remains flexible (fixing clips are included with our outdoor LED tape). All power supplies and controllers must be kept indoors or within a waterproof housing.
We have a range of power supplies (30W, 60W and 120W) in both 12VDC and 24VDC. All kits include the appropriate power supply.
RGB tape light requires a power supply and RGB controller (Both are included within our RGB tape light kits)
Single colour LED tape light requires a power supply (included with our advertised kits). In addition, you may wish to dim the light using our dimmer controller (QBM-LT3200, also available on Amazon) with remote control.
LEDs contain no mercury and comply with the EU RoHS directive.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon