- Stores up sunshine for night time!
- Solar powered light inside a frosted mason jar
- Comes on automatically as soon as it gets dark (can be switched off)
- Glows for up to 5 hours when fully charged
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
When the standard lightbulb was invented, naturally, we applauded. But science means progress – and the world is now looking for alternative ways to light up our homes. This is one of the best we’ve found. Inside the Sun Jar is a highly efficient solar cell, a rechargeable battery and three low energy (but very pink) LED lamps. When the jar is placed in direct sunlight, the solar cell creates an electrical current that charges the battery over a few hours. When it gets dark or lights are turned off, this energy powers the three pink LED lamps inside the jar. The frosted glass of the jar then diffuses the light, giving the appearance of trapped sunlight.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon