- 3 tood tongs: 2 grilling tongs, one of which is a wide serving tong, and 1 small gourmet / cucumber tong
- With grippy ripples on top for easy grasping: prevent burning your hands
- Ideal for use with pots and pans with non stick coating: wood doesn’t damage your cookware
- Made from bright, untreated beech wood: Beechwood is sturdy, has a long lifespan, and is naturally antibacterial, hygienic, and does not absorb smells
- Made in Europe – Dimensions 32 x 2 x 2 cm; 28 x 5 x 5 cm; 19 x 1.5 x 1.5 cm
– Grilling tongs / Barbecue Tongs 32 x 2 x 2 cm
– Wide Serving tongs, BBQ tongs 28 x 5 x 5 cm
– Small Gourmet tongs /Cucumber Tongs / Ice cube tongs 19 x 1.5 x 1.5 cm
Grippy ripples on top for easy grasping and turning
Easy grasping and turning thanks to grippy ripples on the top of the food tongs. The two Uulki grill tongs are perfect for grasping, grilling, barbecuing or pan-frying all kinds of food. They make great serving tongs too. The small tongs are the perfect Gourmet tongs,Cucumber Tongs or Ice cube tongs.
Ideal for use in pots and pans with non stick coating
Wooden utensils do not damage your cookware
Hygienic, food grade, does not absorb smells
Beech wood has antibacterial properties
Eco-friendly kitchen tools
– Bright, untreated beech wood
Sturdy and durable
Because wood is a natural product, it is very robust. Especially beech wood, a hardwood, has a long lifespan. To extend durability even more, regularly treat the cooking utensils with our oil and wax product for wood.
Mild cleaning by hand
*Clean the Uulki wooden kitchen tongs with hot water, followed by cold water. If necessary, use a mild dishwashing liquid, preferably odourless to avoid the wood from absorbing smells. Let air-dry.
*Wood is a natural product; cracks may occur under extreme conditions. Because of this, never leave the food tongs in the water for a long time. Instead, for thorough cleaning, rub the wood with salt. Let air-dry.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon